Saturday 27 November 2010

I don't like thrifting, oh no. I love it!




Just a few patterns I've picked up this last week on my op shop journeys. I'm a bit in love with the seventies funk / dorky look at the moment. (thinking back to my youth of skivvies and brown cords!) so I'm definitely going to be trying out a few of these patterns over the holidays. See if I can adapt any of them and get some inspiration for the new winter line next year. No outright copies though- aside from being naughty, it's just plain lazy as a designer.





















Speaking of holidays, we'll be taking off December 18th through to the end of January (unless I get bored earlier), so highly unlikely that there'll be any shop updates during that time. I will blog and blather a lot though, as I'll spend the 'break' designing next season and working on patterns and such.
Ok, off to watch a roller derby grand final at the showgrounds, yeah! Toodles!

xCherry

www.FuriousKingston.com.au

1 comment:

  1. oh oh OH!! I would love any of those little girl patterns in the first pix...such great thrifting :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails