Tuesday 7 December 2010

Vintage toys as inspiration




These felt and embroidered houses are so sweet, someone has to make them.


This clown is creepy. Don't make this for a small child unless you want to give them nightmares.



Happy little lion. I'm definitely getting a lion vibe at the moment.
It's a bit too cliche, but Kingston loves them at the moment, so I might have to tweak and play to come up with a cool variant.



Every boy loves dinosaurs, and king is a little obsessed, his bed is covered with them. But I think this one would eat all the others and poop stuffing for a week, he's huuuuge!



I love how this kid is such a runner that not only is she wearing a harness, but that it has bells on it just in case she does escape.

xCherry

www.FuriousKingston.com.au

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm I have to agree that the clown is a bit nightmareish.
    I love the houses, have seen them in a few shops lately by a few crafty sorts.
    Ain't the 70's fun, i remember alot of the toys from my mum making them for us and the clothes...ahhh the clothes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails