Tuesday 7 December 2010

Autumn winter research




Just doing some more research and getting inspired for designing autumn/winter 2011. Since we'll be on leave over Xmas and early Jan, I thought I'd take that time to fully design and draw up any tee prints, since I'll be interstate and can't do patterns or toilles or sewing.
Looking through all my lovely vintage sewing and craft books (yay for a long history of op shopping and hoarding), and even pulling out some photos of family from my childhood. I'm just loving all daggy 70's stuff. Even yellow and brown. Which I normally loathe. What's happening to me?!
Loads of awesome pics to come as I muse over things and share some deliciously daggy delights that might inspire also.

xCherry

www.FuriousKingston.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails