I've been shot with a tagging gun!!!
(thankfully just a flesh wound, no need to panic Helen )
ok, the rules are probably all known by now, but just in case, here's the fine print:
1. someone tags you,
2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
3. you tag people you’d like to know more about
hmmm, since i've only been blogging a short time, anything i write is new really! ok, that's a cop out. i'll try to write something vaguely interesting and less known about me.
1. I prefer small, crispy foods. the smaller and crispier the better. it actually makes the food taste better if it's small. trust me. soft cheese is the only exception to the rule.
2. i only really wear 2 colours:red and pink and all shades in between. (black and white and denim don't count) i keep trying to wear green and purple and sometimes blue, but i just find it too hard. i look in the mirror and i'm all 'sneh. needs red'. and dont get me started on yellow...gag. i dont actually dislike those colours, i just dont feel right wearing them, or having them around me.
3. i'm completely useless at remembering names of bands and songs. i can remember the sounds and the way it goes and i say 'you know, the one with the doo dah deh nah nah moop' but it takes me ages to try to think of the title, and i never can until i deliberately stop trying, and then about an hour later(if i'm really lucky) i remember it. if i'm unlucky, my husband just says 'it was blah-de-blah' and then he wins, and that sucks.
4. i love fashion and clothing, but i really dont like the fashion scene. hence the vintage/retro obsession. i loathe those wanky 'fashiony' people who think that they're better than everyone else because they're 'a designer' . sneh. i'm much more interested in how clothing is put together and constructed, and fabrics and patterns and...oooh soo many things.
5. when we have a kid, if it's a boy, his middle name is going to be godzilla. no really. i can imagine calling out '____ godzilla nelson, you come here right now young man'...at his 15th birthday party and embarrassing him...bwah ha ha.
considering how well he'll be dressed, coz i'll make him all cool rockabilly baby and toddler clothes i dont think he'll care.
you're all tagg-i-fied nikkishell!
well 3rd day of new job is ok. it's a bit sneh filled, but considering i spent a lot of the day musing over what kind of tote bag to make for the swap, it is at least fulfilling the role of 'income while i get my shit started' nicely. i hope my swap person likes red. oooh maybe some faux fur? or leopard and gingham and cherries. hmmm, so many options.
i was looking for a picture of the bag shape i wanted to make, but i couldn't find it, but i found this very cute picture instead:
awwww, kitties all snorgling!!