Saturday 30 October 2010

Done! All ready for mathildas market-well, nearly




Well, this is what the sweat shop looked liked 2 days ago.
And as of 20 minutes ago now, it's all done! Just have to heat set some tees tomorrow morning (they're drying overnight), and we're all set to go.
Well, after packing and breakfast and such.
I'll admit, a few things fell by the wayside such as the red check shorts, hoodies, dress up moustaches and treasure bags. *sniff*, but after restocking what we hopefully sell on Sunday, I'll definitely sew up the 'missing' goodies for online and for the Caulfield market.
I know the blog has been a misery of late, but I promise that after this weekend I'll be back to my crazy self and post fun stuff. Like musings for next season! Ooh. Yeah.
Ok, I'm going to be dead tomorrow on all of four and a half hours sleep, so goodnight peeps!
Hope everyone has a great weekend and we'll see you all on the other side of Sunday.

xCherry

www.FuriousKingston.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails